I like this wine–just for drinking, and can imagine that this will be awesome.
I came across this amazing recipe for Apothic Dark Red Wine Cake from Chasing Delicious.
Apothic Dark Red Wine Cake
- 6 ounces flour
- 2 ounces cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 14 ounces vanilla sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cup sweet red wine (try Apothic Dark)
- 1 cup cinnamon red wine sauce, recipe below
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- Butter and flour or grease a bundt pan. Set aside.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and then the vanilla, mixing well after each addition.
- Add half of the dry mixture and mix in well. Pour in the wine and mix…
View original post 207 more words