The most recent email (today) from Taste is extolling the virtues of digital cookbooks, and along with that, there are some links to so specials from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and iBooks.
I am a fan of ebooks–even cookbooks since a lot of what I do is look at them for inspiration, and maybe just out of curiosity. (Don’t misunderstand, I still love hardcopy, but with newer e-readers (or tablets) you’re still able to enjoy the photographs without buying another bookcase.)
The prices are right if there are some you’d like to check out without paying the usual prices: all of these are between $1.99 and $2.99 so they can be an indulgence.
- Brunch at Bobby’s by Robert Flay
- The Banh Mi Handbook by Andrea Nguyen
- Madhur Jaffrey’s World Vegetarian
- Soframiz by Ana Sortun and Maura Kilpatrick
- The Mac + Cheese Cookbook by Allison Arevalo and Erin Wade
According to Taste, the sale runs from 11/05/17 to 11?19/17 but check before you buy. The links I’ve posted here are Amazon because I’m a Kindle owner but you pick your favorite vendor.